The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Feline haikus...those 3:30am inspirations!

With all that is happening in Florida, I am drained....therefore, I am taking respite by posting something I wrote earlier in the week....have a blessed Easter. May Jesus cradle Terri in His arms when she finally arrives home and send peace to her family......as Jesus spoke, "It is finished." God have mercy on all of us, and thank you for the hope that we all have in resurrection.

Feline Haikus:

MITTENS AND JAVA--
TWO CATS WHO KEEP MY BLOG TIME
3:30 A.M.


SLEEPING IN SUNSHINE
CURLED UP IN MY CLEAN LAUNDRY
MY TURN NOW...."WAKE UP!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home