The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Monday, March 21, 2005

Hope still alive for Terri

For once, the feline alarm clock was not unwelcome....I knew that there might be news on the computer by 3:00am, and was not disappointed. Thank you, God, for touching the hearts of so many who have rallied to keep this woman alive.....continue to pray for the same touch on the hearts of judges and other medical personnel right now.......and please give Terri the strength to hold on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home