The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Matha, Martha

It's now 3:30am...after an hour and a half of total insomnia, the dizzy and now sleep-deprived brain gets a bit punchy....

MARTHA, MARTHA
(sung to the tune of Reuben & Rachel)

Martha, Martha, your heart's full of
far too much anxiety
Why can't you be more like Mary
and just come and sit with me...

(sing quietly...it IS 3:30am!!)

"Come to me, you who labor and heavy
burdened...and I will give you rest..."
--Matthew 11:28

3 Comments:

Blogger jordan said...

Oh, now that is catchy! Can I blame you tonight at 2 am when that is going through my head? LOL!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

Keep visiting...I write some of my best stuff at 3:30 in the morning!:O)

3:18 AM  
Blogger ~m2~ said...

did somebody call me??

i am usually the one up at 3:30 a.m. and blogging...

i am happy to have found you :)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home