The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My God, My God...why have you forsaken them?

I never knew just how hard this week would hit me....the events unfolding as Terri lives through her own passion week have permeated my being. I just haven't had the energy to write or post anything....maybe next week. It seems that the rulings today are just the beginning of a whole new level to this culture of death.....first ROE v. WADE paved the way to abortion on demand, and now Terri's imminent death will pave the way to euthanasia on demand.....maybe not tomorrow, but someday. Once you start down a steep hill, it's hard to put on the brakes......God, oh, God, have mercy on this nation. Please continue to pray for this family....may the intercessions of our mother Mary bring strength and peace to Mrs. Schindler, who is feeling her own heart pierced with a sword this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Epiphany said...

I couldn't have said it better if I tried. Thank You! :)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home