The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Thank you, St. Joseph, for this man...

I can't let the day end without giving thanks for this wonderful man who I am blessed to call "husband"....

Thank you, St. Joseph...our first model of what a Christian provider should be,
for this man who so quietly reflects the love and commitment that you gave
to Mary and your foster child, our Lord...

Thank you for his integrity, his intelligence, his humor, and above all, for his
faith. His commitment to me and our children is never wavering, and he
lives out his vocation of provider and head of our home with such devotion...

His motto has been consistently, "our family comes first".....because it is a
little domestic church....as Christ loved His church, I am loved by him...and
it was his love that led me ultimately to Rome....to embrace the saints and
Mary, our Holy Father, and the most blessed Eucharist as my own....he has
given me no greater gift in all our years of marriage...

....and I don't tell him nearly enough just how blessed I feel to be his wife.

2 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Hi Laurel! When do we get to see your answers to your husband's book questions?

1:05 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

I'm working on it...will post by next week!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home