The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I DID IT, I DID IT-- ALL BY MYSELF!!!

Yippy Skippy!!!! After a couple of unsuccesful attempts to post a link, I finally asked my Ape husband for one more "inservice" this morning and wrote out a little "cheat sheet" for myself.......and my last post was my first successful solo venture into the land of reading and linking.

Oh, no....me thinks the Ape has created a monster!

1 Comments:

Blogger Psy Guy said...

Way to go!!! I added a comment on my blog regarding a wonderful site that can teach anyone html code.

It is HERE

I found it helpful :)

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home