The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Back from the Blog "Abyss"!!!!

I'd LOVE to think that there are just so MANY of you out there who think I've died or moved away to northern Idaho....but what humility I DO have tells me that my absence may not have been all that noticed!! Sigh....what's the old line? "I'm a legend in my own mind..."

After WAY too long a stay in the computer hospital, it's now home and hopefully "all better" for quite some time to come. One day it was running okay, and the next it was just not going on. Or worse yet, it would go on, and then just shut down shortly thereafter. I've realized that despite the little amount of time I seem to find to blog and read blogs these days, those few and precious moments are SOOOOOO important when I don't have them!! I've got some cute quips and stories in my absence, but right now I'll post this just to let you all know "I'm Ba-ack", and then it's off to (let's see if I remember how to do a link!!)
The Big Yellow House ,
Minivan Mom ,
Martha, Martha , and up to
Maine to start...I'll catch up soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Epiphany said...

I give everyone a month, then I start sending e-mails to make sure they are alive. ;)

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home