The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just call me "diva"

Well, the Storm Queen has become famous...at least for about 15 seconds this morning!Our local country radio station sponsors a custom whereby young students call in and tape the weather forecast for the day, and then it's played throughout the morning show...they call them "Itty Bitty Weather Kitties". This morning I carried her out of bed at 6AM and by 6:35 she was on the phone making her tape....of course, of all days, SHE had to get the one with tornado watches in the forecast (spent the NEXT few minutes assuring her that the likelihood was SMALL). In the end, she did a great job, and has gotten many calls/emails today from various folks who heard her...
so for at least a SHORT while, I have a famous celebrity in the house!

11 Comments:

Blogger nordickid said...

Hello!
I find this blog very interesting and I will come back often.
In the meantime I can recommend beach theme wedding decoration
This is a directory of all You need to find out about beach theme wedding decoration.
So please, donĀ“t miss this opportunity to find out all You need to know in one place.
beach theme wedding decoration

5:34 AM  
Blogger startonline said...

Nice blog, keep up the good work!
I have a site to martha stewart wedding.
It's a free information site on martha stewart wedding.
You should check it out if you have the time :-)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

Not bad Laurel, Just call me is an entry that I would like to add to my site, home school books, with your permission please.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Ted Roxan said...

Hey Laurel, I need articles for my site, home school books, so I did a search for home school books and came across your site. I just read your entry, Just call me and thought I could use this entry as an article. I of course am asking your permission before I publish it.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

Not bad Laurel, Just call me is an entry that I would like to add to my site, homeschool curriculum, with your permission please.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

Laurel, Just call me turns out to be exactly what I am looking for, for my site homeschool . With your permission, I would like to publish it.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Laurel, Just call me turns out to be exactly what I am looking for, for my site homeschool lesson plans . With your permission, I would like to publish it.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

Hey Laurel, I read your entry, Just call me . I would like to use it on my site home school cirriculums with your permission.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Not bad Laurel, Just call me is an entry that I would like to add to my site, home school books, with your permission please.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey Laurel, I need articles for my site, home school books, so I did a search for home school books and came across your site. I just read your entry, Just call me and thought I could use this entry as an article. I of course am asking your permission before I publish it.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

Not bad Laurel, Just call me is a thought that I would like to add to my site, homeschool curriculum, with your permission please.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home