The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The last sleepover of summer...

It's quiet right now...have to keep this short as it's time to start the pancakes, but last night the girls had their last sleepover of summer before school begins in earnest. The house was full of giggles, stories, laughter, late night "go to sleep" whispers, and finally peace of slumber around 1:30 or so. Today there will be four slightly tired girls who realize that those "lazy days of summer" are about gone.

Storm Queen just woke up, so I guess it's time for coffee and starting the day...sleepoevers mean chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, so I'd best get busy! It's not nice to keep four tired girls waiting too long or they'll get cranky~ :O)I'll post more later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Epiphany said...

chocolate chip pancakes? I'm jealous...would you mind making me some too? ;)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home