The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Please pray for New Orleans

Just back from checking the various internet weather sites...my heart goes out to the thousands in New Orleans who have left their lives behind....and perhaps more to those who have not. Please keep them in your prayers; it appears as though they will really need every prayer that we can offer up for them.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ted Stander said...

Laurel it sounds like your school year is very much on track! After reading Please pray for New Orleans, I feel it would make a perfect article for my site homeschool gathering place, with your permission.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Ted Roxan said...

Hey Laurel, I read your entry, Please pray for New Orleans. I would like to use it on my site home school books with your permission.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

I would like to link to your entry, Please pray for New Orleans , Laurel . It would be a perfect fit for my website homeschool curriculum , with your permission.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

Please pray for New Orleans is the perfect article for my web site, homeschool lesson plans, Laurel . With your permission I would like to link to it. Thank you

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

After reading Please pray for New Orleans, Laurel I believe I could use the content for my site, homeschool lesson plans . If I could have your permission.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

I was searching for home school books, and came to your site Laurel. After reading Please pray for New Orleans, I could really use this on my site, home school books, with your permission of course.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

After reading Please pray for New Orleans, Laurel I believe I could use the content for my site, home school cirriculums . If I could have your permission.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey Laurel, I need articles for my site, homeschool curriculum, so I did a search for homeschool curriculum and came across your site. I just read your entry, Please pray for New Orleans and thought I could use this entry as an article. I of course am asking your permission before I publish it.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

After reading Please pray for New Orleans, Laurel I believe I could use the content for my site, homeschool . If I could have your permission.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home