The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Probably NOT a "new" thing!!

Thanks to Mom Nancy (who I will add to my blogroll as soon as my Ape husband can help me!) for this quick IQ test. I'm not sure just what it says about my day to day living.....seems like I have a great brain but maybe I don't use it as much as I could??? :O)

Your IQ Is 115

Your Logical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your General Knowledge is Average

9 Comments:

Blogger Ted Stander said...

Laurel it sounds like your school year is very much on track! After reading Probably NOT a , I feel it would make a perfect article for my site homeschool, with your permission.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Ted Roxan said...

I was searching for homeschool lesson plans, and came to your site Laurel. After reading Probably NOT a , I could really use this on my site, homeschool lesson plans, with your permission of course.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

Probably NOT a is the perfect article for my web site, homeschool, Laurel . With your permission I would like to link to it. Thank you

7:29 AM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

Probably NOT a is the perfect article for my web site, homeschool gathering place, Laurel . With your permission I would like to link to it. Thank you

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

After reading Probably NOT a , Laurel I believe I could use the content for my site, home school cirriculums . If I could have your permission.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

I would like to link to your entry, Probably NOT a , Laurel . It would be a perfect fit for my website home school cirriculums , with your permission.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Laurel, Probably NOT a turns out to be exactly what I am looking for, for my site homeschool . With your permission, I would like to publish it.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Not bad Laurel, Probably NOT a is an entry that I would like to add to my site, home school cirriculums, with your permission please.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Ted Stander said...

Not bad Laurel, Probably NOT a is a thought that I would like to add to my site, homeschool, with your permission please.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home