The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A couple of anniversaries...

I'm still trying to figure out how the month has almost gone by and I've posted only a couple of times...I sure hope that I can find a little more computer time in the coming weeks!! This month marked my 15th wedding anniversary to my Ape husband...and for that I am forever grateful. I am amazed that it has gone so quickly, and perhaps more amazed--with the state of our nation's current divorce trends--at how easy the marriage has been. Not that we haven't had a few bumps, but for the most part, it's been a joy to be his human bride. I guess that's how it works when you let God do the choosing...

I also need to extend a Happy Anniversary to a couple of best buddies this month...one a fellow blogger from Maine, and another who I've come to love here in Nazareth. (Have a happy driveway dinner! :O))...

Finally, in looking back through my archives, I realized that I just passed my six month anniversary in the blogosphere. March 1, 2005 was my first post, and I have to say that I've gotten to know some incredibly wonderful women (and a few men) in cyberspace. Even though we may never get a chance to meet face to face, I feel so much love for so many of you...whether it be Houston, or south Jersey, or Maine, or so many other places. I also feel honored to be part of such an incredible group of articulate and intelligent individuals!

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe Muka said...

Hi, I came by actually looking for a different site.... However, after looking around a bit, I see that yours is pretty cool. My site about weight watchers point list needs work.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Magou said...

Thanks for the wishes...15 years for you SUPER!!! Love to all!

6:52 AM  
Blogger bill naka said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees gift gadget. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is gift gadget site/blog. It pretty much covers gift gadget related stuff.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Official play station and xbox mod chips said...

Electric Street Cruiser Scooter gadget household The Street Cruiser JRS will be the perfect gift for either boys or girls this year! This 80 watt, aluminum constructed bike with 6 inch diameter wheels was designed with safety in mind.

It has a belt-driven motor that will go up to 10MPH. When you need to stop just apply the hand brake and the advanced rear braking system will do the rest.

A smooth and safe stop every time. One touch folding lets you fold and go in seconds. Full charge takes 4 hours. Twist the throttle and hold it tight for the ride of your life. Cruise to school, around the park or to the corner store in the blink of an eye.

The Street Cruiser JRS is great fun for the whole family and at this affordable price everyone should have one! Ages 8 years and up. Always wear a helmet and obey all traffic laws.gadget household

12:32 AM  
Blogger startonline said...

Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related wedding photo
site also. You may want to take a look some time. wedding photo
I'll definitely be back.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home