The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Friday, December 23, 2005

Wishing all a most blessed Christmas

In case anyone still ventures a visit here now and then, I wish you all the most blessed Christmas and the happiest of New Years....I have been staying away from blogland this past month for several reasons, but still think of many of you with love and smiles. Perhaps in the New Year I will get back to a more regular schedule. Peace!

4 Comments:

Blogger Epiphany said...

Merry Christmas...and Happy New Year! Hope you are having a great holiday season :)

5:35 PM  
Blogger joemiller7431 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:43 PM  
Blogger eddydean21635657 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Magou said...

as always the best to you also...much love and thanks for the support and prayers!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home