The Dizzy Disciple

Who you are is God's gift to you. Who you become is your gift to God. As a homeschool mom, I am both teaching and learning everyday. May I always be a disciple who is unafraid to have her light shine!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, United States

I'm a Catholic homeschool mom with two daughters, one husband, and four cats. In addition to being the "teacher" at home, I teach weekly at our area learning center, as well as work at our local YMCA a few times a week. Occasionally I take to the stage and have some fun on my own!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

One of my "desert" times

No, I didn't die. I'm just in one of my really dry spells and haven't had any inkling to either post or even read other blogs all too often. Has anyone else experienced these "dry" times? Just as a quick update, I hit my "one year" anniversary in blogville on March 1. Currently I'm in one of my high stress modes as I have my homeschool junior high class performing their first musical in two weeks. My house has been enveloped by props, costumes, and now backdrops. My poor family. They are being wonderful, though.

Shortly after THAT is over, I have my homeschool chorus performing THEIR first concert, and then my own concert in May as well....there's also those little things called portfolios and evaluations to throw in their just to keep me from being bored.

Oh well, I am alive....stressed, but alive. I'll hopefully return to more regular visits to Blogville by mid-May.

1 Comments:

Blogger 9dy86l said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home